We are so excited that you’re planning on joining us for
The Retreat at Wrong Turn – Albuquerque 2019!
After reading through the acknowledgments below, click on the payment button that is right for you. Upon registration, you will be emailed a download of the full Retreat Disclaimer which needs to be signed and returned to Wrong Turn at Albuquerque within fourteen (14) of receipt.
By registering below, you acknowledge the following:
- Check in begins at 6pm on Thursday, October 10, 2019. Dinner will not be provided on this night. Activities will not officially start until noon the following day to accommodate for those that may not be able to arrive until Friday.
- Check out ends at 10am on Monday, October 14, 2019. Scheduled activities will wrap up on the afternoon prior to accommodate for those needing to leave on Sunday. Dinner on Sunday and a light breakfast on Monday are included with registration.
- Participants who are locals to the area and register at a reduced rate understand that their registration does not include overnight lodging or breakfasts.
- No experience is perfect. Participants agree Wrong Turn at Albuquerque and individuals associated with it will not be held liable for any damages direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
- Participants understand that Wrong Turn at Albuquerque and individuals associated with it are not professionals. Any information or activities presented by them cannot cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field.
- Participants are expected to participate in planned activities as this is a retreat that embodies Sisterhood and mutual support as main tenets of belief. Free time will also be built into the retreat schedule.
- Participants agree to be prepared to do work that may touch on difficult emotions for them.
- Participants agree to not copy or distribute retreat materials; all works are owned by Wrong Turn at Albuquerque and Karen Cowles.
- Participants agree to be kind and respect other participants’ lifestyle choices, feelings, opinions, goals, and hurdles.
- Participants agree that topics surrounding religion and politics can be divisive and agree to not participate in such discussions during the retreat.
- Participants agree that the retreat is a drug and alcohol free event.
- Participants understand that “language” happens. While egregious use of foul language will not be tolerated, participants are encouraged to express themselves authentically.
- While meals are provided, participants agree to help with 1-2 meal cleanups during the retreat. This will help out the person who will be doing all the prep and cooking as well as provide a time for Sisters to work together and bond in smaller groups.
- All rooms are shared rooms. King and queen sized beds are shared as well. Bed choices will be accommodated on a First Come/First Served basis for those that are paid in full for the retreat. Room/Bed choices are as follows:
- Bedroom 1 – accommodates 3 people – 1 king bed, 1 twin bed
- Bedroom 2 – accommodates 3 people – 1 queen bed, 1 twin bed
- Bedroom 3 – shared suite, accommodates 3 people – 1 queen bed, 1 twin bed
- Bedroom 4 – shared suite, accommodates 3 people – 1 queen bed, 1 twin bed
- Bedroom 5 – accommodates 2 people – 1 queen bed
- $100 down payment is nonrefundable. Down payment will be applied toward retreat cost upon payment in full.
- Participants paying in full by December, 31, 2018, will receive a 10% discount.
- 50% of registration price is due in full no later than April 30, 2019.
- Cancellation/Refunds – 100% refund on cancellations through April 30, 2019. No refunds will be given after this date.
- Payment in full is required by August 31, 2019. Accounts not paid in full by this date will be cancelled without refund.
- Participants choosing the down payment option at time of registration will receive monthly invoices for installment payments relative to the number of months left until payment in full is due. A $15 administrative fee will be assessed to all installment payment plans payable with the first installment payment.
Please choose the appropriate payment button below