Are you ready to start your journey toward rediscovering yourself but don’t know where to start?
Are you already moving along in your journey but feeling stuck?
Do you find yourself saying:
- I am ready to create more balance in my life.
- I am ready to make real and positive changes in my life.
- I am ready and willing to overcome self-limiting beliefs and behavior.
- I am ready to create plans and take action to achieve my goals.
- I am ready to achieve a sense of fulfillment in my life.
- I am ready for more fun and enjoyment in my life.
- I can benefit from someone who will help me to stay on track.
- I am ready to find my voice.
Did you say YES to one or more of those statements?
Then Coaching with Karen might be right for you!
Tapping into your inner potential can be life changing. Rediscovering the person you were before the world told you who to be can alter your entire existence as you presently know it. But sometimes you just need someone to come along side you and help guide you on your way.
Coaching with Karen offers a number of different options to choose from so you can pick the type of coaching that’s right for you.
- Boost – $75
1x 60 minute sessionThink of this as a metaphorical kick in the butt. Sometimes we get in our own way and need a change of perspective to get us going again. If that sounds like where you’re at, then a Boost session is just what you need. We’ll reaffirm your goal(s) and make sure you’re continuing on the best path to reach them!
- Clarity – $275
4x 60 minute session (expires 45 days after first session)
*limited spots available; contact for availabilityDo you have a general idea about the change you’re seeking but need help getting clear on how to get there? Then Clarity sessions are for you. We’ll clearly define your goals in a way that aligns with your values and creates a vision for your future. If you’re:
– Feeling overwhelmed,
– Stressed about how far you feel from your goals,
– Looking to make a lifestyle change,
– Knowing you need a change but not sure where to start,
– Unsure about how to create balance in your life,
then Clarity sessions can put you on a path toward change.
- Transformation – $775
12x 60 minute session (expires 120 days after first session)
*first session may be as long as 75 minutes if needed
*limited spots available; contact for availabilityAre you unsure of who you are anymore? Lacking direction and feeling like you’re just treading water in the ocean of life?If you’re serious about creating a life that you love and are ready to make some significant changes, then Transformation sessions are for you.We’ll drill down to identify your personality type, core values, and most important goals to create a vision for your future. We’ll then focus on creating an action plan to transform that vision into reality. You’ll take small and big steps to reconstruct your habits, restyle your life, and achieve your goals.
- Mini Boost – $40
1x 30 minute session
*for existing clients onlyJust like it sounds, a Mini Boost is a quick check in session for those who have a previously established coaching relationship. Are you killing it except for that one tiny hurdle that you just can’t seem to get past? Need a sounding board or quick brainstorming session? A Mini Boost is your answer.
- Journal Coaching – $25/entry or $80/4 entriesIs your schedule so packed that scheduling a phone call/Skype session seems impossible? Do you feel more comfortable taking your time to be reflective and write out what you’d typically share in a coaching session? Then Journal Coaching is for you.Write out whatever you’d share in a typical coaching session, submit your confidential journal entry, and you’ll receive a reflective response within 48 hours.
- Personal Vision Boarding – $85
1x 60 minute session
2x 20 minute sessionNew to vision boarding and need some guidance? Familiar with the practice but looking for some one-on-one perspective to get clear on your vision?Then Personal Vision Boarding sessions are right for you. In the first 60 minute session we’ll discuss the goal of vision boarding, get clear on the subject of your vision board, talk about materials, and brainstorm together on the type of images and words that might be relevant to your subject.
Your second and third sessions will be 20 minutes in length and will consist of checking in to share and discuss your progress in creating your board, how to use it effectively, and following up on results.
- Unless otherwise noted, all sessions are conducted via telephone or Skype, so coaching is available to you wherever you are.
- Unless otherwise stated, sessions are 60 minutes long.
- Payment in full is required before starting any type of coaching